The Spirit of Scotland is a natural soy wax candle with a rich fragrance of oaky flavours and subtle spices, opening with fruity notes of spiced apple, plum, clementine, orange and liqueur warmed with spicy notes of clove, cinnamon stick and nutmeg on an amber base. Inspired by Scotland
- A perfect gift for any Scotland lover
- Slow-burning (20+ hours) natural soy wax
- 250ml tartan labelled tins
- Handmade in the UK
- The aroma is just beautiful
- 75 x 70mm
Handmade Spirit of Scotland Candle
You can return this to our Head Office for a full refund. To do this, please follow the steps below:
- Contact Customer Services – email us using the 'Contact' button detailing your order number, the item you would like to return and reason for return.
- Pack up your return in its original packaging. If you do not have the original packaging make sure you pack the items so that they cannot get damaged in transit.
- Send your parcel using a tracking number – you can do this by visiting your local post office. They will provide you with a tracking reference for the package.
- Refund - once your order has arrived at Head Office, we will issue the appropriate refund. We aim to do this within 48 hours of receipt, however during busy periods this can sometimes take longer. If you purchased your order online, you have 28 days from the date of receipt to return.
Terms & Conditions
We advise you to return all unwanted items (excluding faulty items) well packaged as if we receive any item(s) in a used or unsaleable condition, we will not be able to offer any refund.